Your gateway to a free society
Article

San Francisco Archdiocese Agrees To $395 Million Abuse Settlement

San Francisco Archdiocese Agrees To $395 Million Abuse Settlement Authored by Owen Evans via The Epoch Times, The Archdiocese of San Francisco has agreed to pay $395 million to settle more than 500 lawsuits alleging child sexual abuse by church officials, in what the plaintiffs’ lawyers described as the largest per-survivor settlement. The plaintiffs’ attorneys said on June 29 that San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone will have to write an apology letter to each survivor as part of the settlement. The settlement also requires the archdiocese to implement a series of child protection...
Back

aboutLiberty Portal

Liberty Portal is your gateway for free markets and free thinking. We aggregate open-sourced content to promote and popularize important people and lessons within the liberty movement.
suggested
Jun 14, 2026 / Tyler Durden
Trump Says Hormuz To Reopen Friday After Signing Of "Great Peace Deal" With Iran
Trump Says Hormuz To Reopen Friday After Signing Of "Great Peace Deal" With Iran Summary Trump Says Hormuz Chokepoint Reopens Friday Pakistan PM Confirms Peace Deal, with a signing event in Switzerland next Friday Trump Confirms US-Iran Peace Deal "Now Complete" and says "Let The Oil Flow"  Iran's president issues pro-MoU signing statement as Tehran is boasting of great and solid results for its side. There are reports this includes a significant release of billions in its frozen assets in the West. White House still suggesting an electronic MoU deal to be signed with Iran on...
Read more
Mar 31, 2026 / Tyler Durden
Rubio Issues Veiled Threat After France, Italy Are Latest NATO Allies To Block US Military Flights For Iran War
Rubio Issues Veiled Threat After France, Italy Are Latest NATO Allies To Block US Military Flights For Iran War Update(1320ET): We detailed earlier that more and more EU and NATO countries are moving to block US military flights operating in Iran. This includes Spain, Switzerland, Italy and now France.  Secretary of State Marco Rubio has declared "without the United States there is no NATO." In a fresh Al Jazeera interview Rubio appeared to issue a veiled threat, suggesting the US could pull the tens of thousands of troops which 'defend Europe' out of...
Read more
Jun 25, 2026 / Tyler Durden
Chinese Humanoids Take On Penalty Challenge As Messi, Ronaldo Light Up FIFA World Cup
Chinese Humanoids Take On Penalty Challenge As Messi, Ronaldo Light Up FIFA World Cup Authored by Jijo Malayil via Interesting Engineering, As the World Cup fever grows around stars like Messi and Ronaldo, Shanghai hosts a unique penalty shootout featuring humanoid robots. Humanoid robots are stepping up for a penalty shootout.Boston Dynamics/YouTube At MWC Shanghai 2026, humanoid robots are stepping up to the spot in the Humanoid Robot Football Penalties Challenge, testing the limits of robotics, AI, machine vision, and real-time motion control. According to Chinese media outlets, the event showcases how embodied AI...
Read more

support

If you like what we do and want to support us, then you are a fine humanitarian. Click the link below to find out more.

Support the liberty movement