Article
Pentagon Urged No Resumption Of Strikes As Iran Grew More Effective Tracking US Air Ops: NYT
Pentagon Urged No Resumption Of Strikes As Iran Grew More Effective Tracking US Air Ops: NYT
President Trump had on Monday announced he agreed to pause planned Iran strikes, which were supposedly going to resume Tuesday, because UAE & Saudi Arabia asked him to as they said the sides are getting close to a deal.
However, Pentagon officials have told The New York Times they urged halting of strikes because of intelligence shows Iran has grown more effective at tracking US air operations and strengthening its air defenses, making the potential...
aboutLiberty Portal
Liberty Portal is your gateway for free markets and free thinking. We aggregate open-sourced content to promote and popularize important people and lessons within the liberty movement.
suggested
Mar 16, 2026 / Dave DeCamp
‘Not Our War’: US Allies Decline Trump’s Request To Send Ships To Open Strait of Hormuz
Several US-allied nations have already publicly declined President Trump’s request for them to send warships to the Middle East to help open the Strait of Hormuz, which is not being tightly controlled by the Iranian military. “What does … Donald Trump expect a handful or two handfuls of European frigates to do in the Strait […]
Read more
Mar 1, 2026 / Tyler Durden
EU Imposes Drastic Tariffs on Chinese Goods: Is A Trade War Looming?
EU Imposes Drastic Tariffs on Chinese Goods: Is A Trade War Looming?
Submitted by Thomas Kolbe
Tensions in international trade policy are escalating on multiple fronts. After the U.S. Supreme Court initially declared the tariff regime implemented by President Donald Trump since April of last year unlawful, it appears the administration has explored new ways to stabilize its tariff policy going forward.
The signs on the international trade front continue to point toward turmoil. Not least, it is the ramped-up Chinese export machine that is increasingly in the crosshairs of U.S. protectionism...
Read more
Feb 19, 2026 / Jason Ditz
Syrian Alawite Women Recount Abductions, Abuse by Pro-HTS Factions
Approaching the one year anniversary of the massacre of Alawite civilians by a faction including government forces, more details are emerging about what happened to civilians, particularly women, caught up in this violence. An investigation by the BBC looked into reports of Alawite women who were abducted from the Alawite homelands in Syria’s coastal northwest […]
Read more




