Your gateway to a free society
Article

Israel Bombs Deep Into Lebanon For First Time Of 3-Week Ceasefire

Israel Bombs Deep Into Lebanon For First Time Of 3-Week Ceasefire There's supposed to be a 3-week Lebanon ceasefire in effect, but that increasingly appears something merely on paper or in name only, as Israel has stepped up and expanded its attacks on Lebanon - now for the first time of the ceasefire including strikes on the far away Beqaa Valley. "The IDF says it has launched a wave of airstrikes against Hezbollah infrastructure in the Beqaa Valley and several areas of southern Lebanon," Israeli media confirms Monday. "The strikes come...
Back

aboutLiberty Portal

Liberty Portal is your gateway for free markets and free thinking. We aggregate open-sourced content to promote and popularize important people and lessons within the liberty movement.
suggested
May 10, 2026 /
Trump Threatens to Bomb Iran If Anyone Attempts to Retrieve Enriched Uranium
President Donald Trump threatened that if Iran attempts to dig out its destroyed nuclear facilities, he will order new strikes on the sites.  “We’ll get that at some point, whenever we want. We have it surveilled,” Trump said on Full Measure. “I did a thing called Space Force, and they are watching. If somebody walked […]
Read more
Mar 30, 2026 / Tyler Durden
Pakistan & Afghanistan Exchange Heavy Fire After Short-Lived Truce
Pakistan & Afghanistan Exchange Heavy Fire After Short-Lived Truce The prior truce between warring neighbors Pakistan and Afghanistan has been breaking down since last week. Some analysts are calling it a ceasefire in name only. The globe's attention has been on the Iran conflict, but heavy AfPak fighting has been on for almost the exact same length of time as Trump's Operation Epic Fury against Iran. But it hasn't received much attention in international headlines. Getty Images Earlier this month a short-lived truce had been announced by the two sides just ahead of...
Read more
Mar 9, 2026 / Dave DeCamp
Talks To Advance Trump’s Gaza Plan on Hold Since Start of US-Israeli War Against Iran
Talks to advance President Trump’s peace plan for Gaza have been on hold since the start of the US-Israeli war against Iran, Reuters reported on Monday. The US and Israel launched the war about 10 days after President Trump convened the first meeting of the so-called “Board of Peace,” a body he formed that’s meant […]
Read more

support

If you like what we do and want to support us, then you are a fine humanitarian. Click the link below to find out more.

Support the liberty movement